Thursday 28 June 2012

The Tiger Who Came To Tea

This children's classic picture book has been adapted for the Stage and we were fortunate enough to see it just yesterday.  Aimed at children 3 years and above, its full of sing-along-songs, dancing and surprises.  My children aged 2 and 3 loved it! I've never seen my 3 year old sit so still and although my 2 year old got slightly bored after the tiger had left, he too sat down and watched it for the whole duration.  The audience interaction definitely helps keep the children engaged, but the best part has to be when the Tiger steps on stage.  I highly recommend this musical and would even take my kids again!






This show hits London West End in July, for a sneak preview and more info check out www.thetigerwhocametotealive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment